Anyone participating in this Promotion (“Participant”) agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.sleepmaker.com.au
form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. SleepMaker Australia, a division of Australian Comfort Group Pty Ltd, ABN 23 098 742 584, of 48 Alexandra Place, Murarrie, Brisbane, Queensland 4172.
2. The Promotion will commence on Wednesday 17th of May 2017 and finish on Tuesday 13th of June 2017 (the “Promotion Period”) (see clause 8 below).
The Promotion and Offer
3. The Promotion is:
• Exclusively open to each Participant who purchases a SleepMaker Gemini or Taurus mattress or ensemble over the value of $699 (including GST) during the Promotion Period from participating Amart stores in Australia;
• The Sleepmaker Pillow Gift is two pillows per Double, Queen, King or Super King mattress or ensemble purchased or one pillow if a Single, Long Single or King Single mattress or ensemble is purchased;
• The Sleepmaker Pillow Gift is only available during this Promotion or while stocks last, whichever is earlier.
• Each SleepMaker pillow has a RRP of $199.
5. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, Participants must be an Australian resident aged 16 years or over.
6. Employees or agents of Amart or the Promoter or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter. This Promotion is only available to consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller). This offer is not able to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
How to Claim
7. Promotion Period: The SleepMaker Gemini or Taurus mattress or ensemble must be purchased no earlier than 0:01 a.m. (AEST) Wednesday 17th of May 2017 and no later than 11:59 pm (AEST) on Tuesday 13th of June 2017.
8. The final date a claim will be accepted is 11:59 pm (AEST) on 27th of June 2017.
9. In order to participate in the Promotion and claim the gift with purchase Participants must:
• During the Promotion Period, spend $699 or over (including GST) on a SleepMaker Gemini or Taurus Mattress or ensemble from a participating Amart store in Australia (Eligible Purchase); and
• retain the store receipt of the Eligible Purchase (Purchase Receipt); and
• by no later than 11:59pm (AEST) 27th of June 2017 log on to www.sleepmaker.com.au/amartpromotion
(Promotional Website) and fully and correctly complete and successfully submit the online entry form, including providing: Name: Delivery Address: Email Address: Receipt Number: Date of Purchase: Store Purchased at including location: Model Name: Size of Bed Purchased: Proof of purchase in the form of an uploaded copy of the Purchase Receipt/ Invoice. The Participant must complete the online claim process as outlined above. No other form of claim is acceptable.
10. Only one claim may be made per eligible SleepMaker Gemini or Taurus Mattress purchased from any participating Amart retailer.
11. Each Participant must retain and will be required to present proof of each Eligible Purchase in order to claim their gift. If a Participant is unable to provide proof of purchase for any claim made within the required timeframes, then that claim will be ineligible and deemed invalid. Purchase Receipts must clearly specify the product, price, participating retailer where the Eligible Purchase was made and the date of purchase.
12. Participants will be sent an email to confirm that their claim has been received (or not valid with a reason provided). The Promoter will verify the purchase.
13. The SleepMaker pillow gift will be sent to the name and address provided by the Participant when the claim is made. The Participant is responsible for ensuring that the pack can be left in a suitable place if not at home to receive it. Upon delivery to the nominated address the pack is at the sole risk of the Participant.
14. Sleepmaker will aim to dispatch the SleepMaker pillow gift within 28 days of receipt of a valid Claim, although if participation in the promotion exceeds expectations this may take up to 56 days.
15. All claims must be made by the Participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties.
18. Claims on the Website that are incomplete, illegible or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of applications. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to refuse claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
19. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
22. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive claims however caused; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged claims; (c) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
23. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses incurred in participating in this Promotion except as expressly set out herein.
24. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
25. The Promotion is governed by Australian law.